السبت، 26 مارس 2022

weak that even after coming in human form he could not eliminate the unbelievers in the world.

 

Today in my family I said that God loved the world so much, so he himself came in human form and died for our sin. My family members said how is this god who doesn't have the power to forgive our sins without killing someone or his own self, why does he come using a woman, my family also told me that this baby god must have been created by Pauline. they also told that this is blasphemy and the deity of the Slave Christian is false & so weak that even after coming in human form he could not eliminate the unbelievers in the world.
قد تكون صورة كارتونية لـ‏تحتوي على النص '‏‎Be kind to everyone! Wait, even Gary? Yeah, Gary's the worst. Look, we've been through this. Ha! Suck Ha!Suckit, it, losers! Yes, be kind to Gary as well. Not now, Gary. inkyrickshaw.com @inkyrickshaw‎‏'‏
أنت و١٨ شخصًا آخر
٤ مشاركات
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق