الأحد، 3 أبريل 2022

You belong to your father, the devil,

 

John 8:44 ►
( Jesus said) You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Matthew 23:9
( jesus said ) And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
Paul is a father of Christian ( John 8:44)
2 Corinthians 11:8
I robbed other churches by receiving support from them so as to serve you.
1 Corinthians 4:15
Even if you had ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel.
Romans 7:15-24
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me, For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law, but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me.
1 Corinthians 1:19 ►
For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.
قد تكون صورة ‏‏شخصين‏ و‏تحتوي على النص '‏‎I have yet to hear one Christian explain this A Good Slave is a Good Christian "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ." (Peter 2:18‎‏'‏‏
أنت و٥٦ شخصًا آخر
٥٧ مشاركة
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق