الأحد، 26 يونيو 2022

WHY SHOULD I AS A CHRISTIAN JOIN ISLAM ?

 

WHY SHOULD I AS A CHRISTIAN JOIN ISLAM ?
I worship the One True God "Creator alone" (Allah Almighty) who created the universe , who created Jesus and Adam Miraculously without any male intervention, God-Allah Almighty who was worshipped by Jesus.
Genesis 1:1 testifies that Creator of Universe is Allah Almighty:
Gideon Arabic Bible: First Bible First Verse First Chapter:-You dare cannot jump to next verses of bible being true Christians until you accept this the very first verse:
في البدء خلق الله السموات والارض 1
In the beginning الله created the heaven and the earth.
Holy Quran says: Ch 32.4
"It is Allah الله Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all between them, in six Days, and is firmly established on the Throne (of Authority): ye have none, besides Him, to protect or intercede (for you): will ye not then receive admonition?
~~~~~~~~~~~
We Muslims believe God is one alone without trinity so is the Jesus believed
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.
~ Mark (12:29)
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
~ Deuteronomy 6:4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a MUSLIM (Meaning : One who seeks the will of God and Submits to the will of God) , So is the Jesus.
Jesus did miracles by permission (Will) of God and I believe that.
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to my will but of him who sent me.
~John (5:30)
I believe in the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as was prophecised by Jesus (pbuh) .
~ John (16:7,12-14) [ Also in John (1:21) , Deuteronomy (18:18) , Isaiah (29:12) , Song of Songs (5:16) etc. )
I pray as Jesus (pbuh) .
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”
~Matthew (26:39)
I take ablution before prayer .
~ Exodus (40:30)
I greet people by saying “Peace be on you” like Jesus .
A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”
~John (20:26)
Jesus fasted , i too do.
After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.
~ Matthew (4:2)
Jesus was circumcised as me and my brothers .
Eight days later, when the baby was circumcised, he was named Jesus, the name given him by the angel even before he was conceived
~ Luke (2:21)
I never drink alcohol (Proverb 20:1, Esphesian 5:18) , never give or take interest , never eat pork (Leviticus 11:8, Deuteronomy 24:8, Isiah 65:2-5) as done by Jesus.
I like my muslims females to cover their head and do hijab of body, eyes and be modest as done by Jesus's mother Marry (see Marry photos in church and Nans way of dressing) :
I Corinthians
11:5 BUT EVERY WOMAN THAT PRAYETH OR PROPHESIETH WITH HER HEAD UNCOVERED DISHONOURETH HER HEAD- FOR THAT IS EVEN ALL ONE AS IF SHE WERE SHAVEN.
11-6- FOR IF THE WOMAN BE NOT COVERED LET HER ALSO BE SHORN- BUT IF IT BE A SHAME FOR A WOMAN TO BE SHORN OR SHAVEN LET HER BE COVERED.
Deuteronomy 22:5 A woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment; for whosoever doeth these things is an abomination unto the LORD thy God.
I Timothy 2:9 e.g. of Mary: 2-9- IN LIKE MANNER ALSO THAT WOMEN ADORN THEMSELVES IN MODEST APPAREL WITH SHAMEFACEDNESS AND SOBRIETY NOT WITH BROIDED HAIR
OR GOLD OR PEARLS OR COSTLY ARRAY
I do not like to touch or look at females lustfully and do not go to pub to dance lustfully with females, to avoid adultery of eyes as said by jesus to avoid it: Mathew 5:28, "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart".
I greet to other humans in a same greetings as done by jesus "Hebrew Luke 24:36
AND AS THEY THUS SPAKE JESUS HIMSELF STOOD IN THE MIDST OF THEM AND SAITH UNTO THEM PEACE BE UNTO YOU.( Sholam alay kum’)
Sholam alay kum’
or Islamic greeting in Arabic Assalaamu alai kum, both meaning ‘Peace be on you".
JESUS WAS A MUSLIM (Submit his will to his one God: john 5:30) , SO AM I .
Credit: Ask A Muslim
قد تكون صورة ‏نص‏

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق