الثلاثاء، 29 نوفمبر 2022

A World Cup fan writes:

 

A World Cup fan writes:
“One of the beauties of the World Cup in Qatar is that they made the praying place of glass on all sides, so non-Muslims can see the prayer
Today, while I was at Al-Bayt Stadium, I went to pray isha, and after I left, I found a foreigner standing watching. He called out to me and told me:
How many times a day do you do this?
- So I told him five imposed, and in addition, the increase in wages
- Ok, when are the prayer times?
- No, they are not fixed times on the hour, but according to the movement of the sun
- How ?
- I opened the application for prayer times and showed him that every few days the hour varies, and I started explaining to him each prayer when its time, and he was amazed and surprised.
“I’m sorry, can I open the camera and you repeat all what you said again?”
O Allaah! Honor Islam and Muslims everywhere ❤️
قد تكون صورة ‏‏‏١٢‏ شخصًا‏ و‏منظر داخلي‏‏
أنت و١٦٢ شخصًا آخر
١٨ تعليقًا
٤٤ مشاركة
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق