الأحد، 22 يناير 2023

SATAN.

 

SATAN.
The open enemy of mankind.
Satan claims he knows better. " I am better than Adam, You created me from.Fire and You created him from clay"Q7:12
Satan was rebellious and arrogant." Shall I prostrate myself to one whom You created from clay?"Q17:61
" Get down from paradise,it is not for you to be arrogant here get out for you are of those humiliated "Q7:13
But the angels were obedient," Glorified are You, we have no knowledge except what You have taught us."Q2:32
But Satan never give up not repentant either but said: "I will sit in wait against human beings on Your Straight Path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them,from their right and from their left,and You will not find most of them as thankful ones." Q16:17
Allah said:" whoever of mankind that follow you,then surely I will full HELL with you all."Q7:18
Be informed that Satan was never repentant. He see us but we can never see him.He was never repentant and love unrepentant sinners.
Save yourself and your family from a FIRE whose fuel shall be stone and human beings.
DO NOT DIE OUTSIDE ISLAM.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق