السبت، 21 يناير 2023

Who is Jesus

 

♻ Quran is Your Answer 👇👇👇👇
1⃣ Who is Jesus ❓
✅ The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah. (Quran 4:171)
2⃣ Is Jesus Son of God ❓
✅ No.Jesus is Not Son of God.
📛 That is Jesus, the son of Mary – the word of truth about which they are in dispute.(Quran 19:34-35)
3⃣ Then How Did He show Miracles ❓
✅ By Permission of GOD.
📛 Jesus said, " I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah ." (Quran 3:49)
📛 Jesus said, " I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah ."
4⃣ Who is God ❓
✅ Your god is only Allah, except for whom there is no deity. (Quran 20:98)
5⃣ Is Jesus a servant of God❓
✅ Yes, He is.
📛 [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.(Quran 19:30)
6⃣ Is Jesus the son of Mary ❓
✅ Yes.(Quran 3:45)
7⃣ Who sent Jesus ❓
✅ Allah.
📛 And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah. (Quran 5:46)
8⃣ What was the teaching of Jesus ❓
✅ Jesus Taught to worship One True God.
📛 Jesus said, " fear Allah and obey me."(Quran 43:61)
📛 [Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path." (Quran 19:36)
📛 [Jesus] said, " Fear Allah, if you should be believers." ( Quran 5:112)
📛 [Jesus] said, " Fear Allah, if you should be believers." ( Quran 5:1 Jesus said, " fear Allah and obey me."(Quran 43:61)
📛 [Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path." (Quran 19:36)
9⃣ Did Jesus say Christians to Worship him ❓
✅ No. He Didn't.
📛 Jesus will say, "I never said them to worship me and my mother.I said them only to worship Allah,My lord and Your Lord.(Quran 5:116)
📛 It is not for a human [prophet] that Allah should give him the Scripture [Moses,Jesus,Mohammad] and authority and prophethood and then he would say to the people, "Be servants to me rather than Allah," (Quran 3:79)
🔟 Were Disciplines of Jesus Muslim ❓
✅ Yes. They Were.
📛 But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah?"
📛 The disciples said, "We are supporters for Allah. We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].
📛 Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger [i.e., Jesus], so register us among the witnesses [to truth]."
QURAN 3:53-54..
1⃣1⃣ Did Jesus Told About Mohammad Pbuh ❓
✅ Yes.
📛 [Jesus] said, " I am bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." (Quran 61:6)
1⃣2⃣ Did Jesus Reject the Notion of Trinity❓
✅ Yes.
📛 They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him.(Quran 9:31)
1⃣3⃣. Was Jesus Died On Cross ❓.
✅ No. He didn't.
📛 And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
📛 Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.
(Quran 4:157-158)
⛔ Mistaken.. The verse in not 7:171...verse is 4:171. 🙂..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق