When Christ says 
[[ Why do you call Me good? No one is good but God. ]] (Mark 10:18)
When Christ says to His Lord 
[[ Our God is one Lord. ]] (Mark 12:29)
When Christ says to His Lord 
[[ My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? ]] (Matthew 27:46).
When Christ says to His Lord 
I am ascending to [[ My God and your God ]] (John 20:17)
Then we know that Christ told us and proved to us that He is merely a human being and not God; thus, there is no need for anyone else to come later and tell us that Christ is God rather than a human.
In the Bible, Christ said (I am a human) 
[[ I am a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. ]] (John 8:40)
And the Bible says (God is not a human
)
[[ God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. ]] (Numbers 23:19).
Christ said (I am a human)
[[ I am a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. ]] (John 8:40)
Christ said (I am a human)
And the Bible says (God is not a human
)
[[ God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. ]] (Numbers 23:19).
Christ said "I am a human," and the Bible says "God is not a human"
; therefore, Christ is not God.
Christ is merely a human and a messenger. God sent Him as a messenger to the people; that is why He said:
[[ "And this is eternal life,
that they may know You, the only true God,
and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." ]] (John 17:3).
Therefore, God the Father is the true God (alone),
and Jesus Christ is the messenger whom He sent.
[[ "And this is eternal life,
that they may know You, the only true God,
and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." ]] (John 17:3).
God is the true God (alone)
[[ "You, the only true God" ]] (John 17:3).
And Jesus Christ is the messenger whom He sent: [[ "and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." ]] (John 17:3).
[[ "And this is eternal life,
that they may know You, the only true God,
and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." ]] (John 17:3).
Therefore, when Christ says 
[[ "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but God." ]] (Mark 10:18)
When Christ says 
[[ Why do you call Me good? No one is good but God alone. ]] (Mark 10:18)
When Christ speaks to His God 
[[ Our God is one Lord. ]] (Mark 12:29)
When Christ speaks to His God 
[[ My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? ]] (Matthew 27:46).
When Christ speaks to His God 
I am ascending to [[ My God and your God ]] (John 20:17)
At that point, we know that Christ has told us—and proven to us—that He is merely a human being and not God; thus, there is no need for anyone else to come along later and claim that Christ is God rather than a human.
عرض أقل
٤
١٣

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق