الاثنين، 24 ديسمبر 2018

Muslims believe that Jesus Christ is one of the mightiest messengers of God. ­­­­­­

Safy Eman
Muslims believe that Jesus Christ is one of the mightiest messengers of God. ­­­­­­
Muslims believe that he was born miraculously,
without any male intervention. ­­­­­­
Muslims believe he gave life to the dead, with God’s permission. ­­­­­­
Muslims believe that he healed those born blind, and lepers with God’s permission. ­­­­
Muslims respect Jesus Christ peace be upon him,
as one of the mightiest messengers of God.
But he is not God, and he is not a part of the Trinity
– Trinity does not exist. ­­­­­­
==================
Qur’an says ‘Say He is Allah, one and only.’ ­­­­­­
==================
Jesus Christ peace be upon him, never claimed Divinity. ­­­­­­
==================
There is not a single unequivocal statement in the complete Bible, where Jesus Christ peace be upon him says…
‘I am God’ – or where he says… ‘Worship me’.
In fact if you read the Bible, it is mentioned the following
=====================
– Jesus Christ said…
‘My Father is greater than I’;
Gospel of John, Chapter No.14, Verse No.28
=====================
– Jesus Christ said
‘My Father is greater than all’;
Gospel of John, Chapter No.10, Verse No.29…
=====================
– Jesus Christ said
‘I cast out devils with the spirit of God’;
Gospel of Mathew, Chapter No.12, Verse No.28…
=====================
– Jesus Christ said
‘I with the finger of God, cast out devil’;
Gospel of Luke, Chapter No.11, Verse No.20…
=====================
– Jesus Christ said
‘I can of my own self-do nothing – As I hear, I judge and my judgement is just, for I seek not my own will, but the will of my Father.’
Gospel of John, Chapter No.5, Verse No.30…
=====================
Anyone who says… ‘Not my will but God’s will’ – he is a Muslim. Muslim means the person who submits his’ will to Almighty God.
Jesus Christ peace be upon him said…‘Not my will but God’s will.’­­­­­­
He was a Muslim – and he was Alhamdulillah, one of the mightiest messengers of God.
=====================

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق