السبت، 21 ديسمبر 2019

I won't be attending Jama’a in Masjid anymore..

A Muslim Man went to the Imam of his area Masjid and said... I won't be attending Jama’a in Masjid anymore..
Imam said, may I ask why??
Man said, I see during Khutba people busy on their cell phones, some are gossiping, some just ain't focused
The Imam got silent, and he said, OK... But can I ask you to do something for me before you make your final decision?
Man said, what's that?
Imam said, take a glass full of water and walk around the Masjid 2 times and don't let any water fall out the glass.
Man said, yes I can do that!
He came back and said it's done.
Imam asked the Man 3 questions:
1. Did you see anybody on their phone?
2. Did you see anybody gossiping?
3. Was anybody living wrong?
Man said, I didn't see anything because I was so focused on this glass, so the water wouldn't fall.
Imam told him, when you come to Masjid , you should be just that focused on Allah , so that YOU don't fall.
THAT'S WHY OUR PROPHET MOHAMMAD (PBUH) SAID "FOLLOW ME,"!!!
He did not say follow Muslims.
Don't let your relationship with Allah be determined by how others relate with Allah. Let it be determined by how focused you are with Allah.
Please pass this on. It is a good example.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق