الأحد، 2 فبراير 2020

Was Jesus GOD !

Was Jesus GOD !
John 14:09 - He who has seen me has seen the Father; how can you say, `Show us the Father'?
- Is Jesus claiming divinity ?
Lets Look at John 14 from the start.(in context)
there are a series of misunderstanding's from the very word go.
Jesus says you know where I'm going and you know how to get there, the disciples said, we do not know where you are going nor do we know the way - they misunderstood
Jesus was talking about a spiritual journey where as the disciples thought of a geographical location.
thus Jesus said i am the way the truth to the father - this however was too heavy for the disciples, they couldn't follow what Jesus was talking about, so they said Lord show us the father and it will suffice us.
Jesus answered to Philip you have been with me for so long, as a Jew you are to know better than that, that no man can see god and live, god is not seen at any time & you being with me for 3 years haven't understood my mission, you want to see god with your physical eye when you can't even look at the sun, If you have seen me you have seen the father meaning if you understand me you understand who God is. This is why Jesus says seeing they see not, hearing they hear not neither do they understand.
On the contrary "Jesus Says : 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق