الخميس، 21 ديسمبر 2023

So,Sister Amina Story is fake,fraud,have loop holes and lies blah blah blah ... but What Kind of Story is True Story for Christians ?

 

Reposting-we post this before also..
-----
So,Sister Amina Story is fake,fraud,have loop holes and lies blah blah blah ...
but What Kind of Story is True Story for Christians ?
read this :
I COPIED THIS STORY FROM CHRISTIAN SITE.
==================
Jesus Continues to Reveal Himself to Muslims in the Middle East
Every day, Muslims listeners of Christian radio and television broadcasts who are curious about Christianity call in to ICC sponsored representatives to talk about Jesus. Here is one of many encouraging testimonies where an ICC sponsored Muslim background believer known as Ahmed (not real name) was able to contact the Muslim and lead him to Christ. Ahmed tells the story of how Mohamed found Jesus:
Mohamed found our number on a satellite television broadcast used to expose Islam and its teaching. Mohamed called and started by swearing and insulting. He was surprised that I was calm and in spite of what he said, I told him that I love him because Jesus commanded me to do so.
Mohamed asked; who is Jesus?
I said to Mohamed, “it might be hard for you to understand what I am about to tell you, but I will pray for you that Christ will reveal himself to you in a personal way and tell you who is he. If you are serious in your search to find God, you should call upon God and ask him to show you the truth about Christ.”
After about month and half (I was praying for Mohamed every day) Mohamed called and said, “Christ came to me in a dream and said to me; ‘if you want to know God you must know me, and if you want to know me you must know my Words.’ And then He handed me the Bible and told me – ‘my words are in this book’.”
Mohamed was shocked when he woke up to find that the Bible that had been given to him in his dream was in his hands! Mohamed realized that what he saw was more than a mere dream.
On the phone that day, Mohamed gave his life to Christ and became one of His children. The mighty work of God whom I serve keeps me speechless!
=====================
hmmm
Christians Who Hate Islam and Muslims are Gud Composer of Lies.... !
Notice above Muslim don;t know Who is Jesus ...
haha ha ha ha ha
how ever fact is A Person can;t be Muslim if he don't believe in Jesus ..
Now,this is the most shocking statement...and i don;t understand how can educated christians believe in such theories
// Mohamed was shocked when he woke up to find that the Bible that had been given to him in his dream was in his hands! Mohamed realized that what he saw was more than a mere dream//
awwww
i cant digest this...can you ?
I asked Which bible jesus gave him in dream ?
Kjv , NIV ? RSV ?
in which language?
Hebrew ? Aramic ? Greek ? or English ?
did he got both books , Nt and OT ?
Where it was printed,in heaven or in earth?
-------------------------
This is true story for Christians but sisters amina story was fake..
lol
this is 1st....wait for 2nd story,

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق