Alhamdulillah. All perfect praise and gratitude belongs to Allah.
Dr. (Hamza) Andreas Petros Tzortzis.
I started formal academic studies around 2014. Achieving a PgCert, MA, MRes and then a PhD.
My PhD, "A Theo-Philosophical Assessment of Al-I'jāz Al-'Ilmī and the Multiplicity of Readings Approach", aimed to fill a contemporary gap in the da'wah. I pray I have achieved this. I will communicating the work through Sapience Institute and other platforms, insha'Allah.
I aim to augment the current discourse on the Qur'an and science, and showcase that the Qur'an's remarkable timeless and multilayered nature is a signpost of Divine authorship.
Based on the PhD's three-tiered exegetical framework, with key philosophical caveats and considerations, I also aim to show that today's or tomorrow's science can never undermine Allah's book, even if there exists irreconciable contradictions. Insha'Allah.
Watch this space.
There are a few people, my wife and parents in particular, who must be thanked for this achievement. Allah knows who they are and what Allah has ready for them is greater than anything we can imagine.
I pray Allah rewards them and grants them the best in both worlds.
Ameen.
I request people's prayers for its success.
٦٠

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق