الثلاثاء، 17 سبتمبر 2019

Dua Against Anxiety and Burden of Debts

Dua Against Anxiety and Burden of Debts
Narrated Anas bin Malik (ra):
The Prophet (ﷺ) said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boys to serve me." So Abu Talha took me (to serve the Prophet (ﷺ), by giving me a ride behind him (on his camel). So I used to serve Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), whenever he stayed somewhere. I used to hear him saying,
Allah Humma Inni A'uzubika Minal Hammi Wal Hazan Wal Ajzi Wal Kasal Wal Bukhli Wal Jubni Wa Dalai Ad-Dayni Wa Ghalabat ir Rijaal
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَالْحَزَنِ، وَالْعَجْزِ وَالْكَسَلِ، وَالْبُخْلِ وَالْجُبْنِ، وَضَلَعِ الدَّيْنِ، وَغَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ
“(O Allah! I seek refuge with you (Allah) from worries and grief, from incapacity and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overpowered by other men)."
Sahih al-Bukhari 6363

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق